A place for current and future students of trouser making, esp. those following the techniques and ideas of David Page Coffin, and the many examples in his multimedia workshop in a book/DVD package, Making Trousers, to gather for previews, announcements and discussion. Welcome!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coming Soon!



So, work is wrapping on this book/DVD package that I've been creating over the last year or so, a massive update and expansion on the CD-book I made a while back, On Making Pants, and I'm SO looking forward to telling everyone more about it. With this post, I'm actually just creating the blog, so I can include the link along with the dozens of other links that will be on the DVD-ROM packaged with the book. Details, video clips and blog-only content VERY soon! Thanks for looking:)

Above is the placeholder image you'll find at amazon for the package; the real thing'll be MUCH nicer looking, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment